If you’re looking at visiting Johnson County for the first time please visit the tourism page so you don’t miss out on the wide range of things to do while you’re in the area.
From the Shawnee National Forest to bicycle riding on the Tunnel Hill State Trail to area wineries, restaurants, golfing, and more, let this be your first destination for information!
Check out our business directory to find where to shop, save, and learn about the organizations that make this county such a great place to live and work!
If you're an outdoor enthusiast, every day and season is special here. There is beauty in abundance and nature is important to us. Four glorious seasons await you in Johnson County!
We’re here to help! If you have any questions, please phone us at 618-658-2063 or email to email@example.com
"Pictures courtesy of Vienna Times!"
What The Chamber Can Do For You
- Newsletters to keep all Chamber members updated and informed of meetings, workshops, festivals, and State and Federal information related to business.
- A revamped Chamber website with opportunities for members to promote their business and/or advertise upcoming events, workshops, and gatherings.
- The Chamber offers members and their employees a discounted air ambulance rate through Air-EVAC Lifeteam membership.
- The Chamber designs and produces material listing all Chamber Members and their businesses to be distributed and mailed out to all perspective members and/or businesses requesting information on the County.
- The Chamber offers Customer Service Training Seminars to employers and their employees, on your business or at the chamber office. Contact us for more information.
- Business advocacy – the Chamber is an organized voice of business for Johnson County. We are always looking for potential opportunities and challenges for our area and work with our members to continue making Johnson County a great place to live and work.
- The Chamber office provides a central location for the hiring process. Job applications may be left by Chamber employers for pick-up, and office may be used for interviews or job fairs of Chamber members.
- Chamber works to provide information on business such as tax abatements, loan programs, TIFF programs, grants, etc. for new and existing business to grow and expand.
- The Chamber sponsors and coordinates the fall festival, golf scramble and other events in order to bring individuals into our community in an effort to help the business sector and the community as a whole.
- Business Seminars - The Chamber features interesting speakers every other month and feels that networking with other business leaders is particularly important when looking to expand and grow within the community.
- The Chamber sponsors an annual Golf Scramble, which is one of our biggest fundraisers, held at the Gambit Golf Club in Vienna, Illinois. It is an opportunity for business and organization leaders and representatives to get together for a fun day on the greens.
- Community Involvement – Johnson County Community Night with the Southern Illinois Miners. This Chamber fundraiser is held at Rent One Park in Marion, Illinois and boasts an opportunity to come together with fellow neighbors for an evening of family and fun. Half of ticket sales from this event are donated to the Johnson County Chamber of Commerce. Businesses are also given the chance to advertise in the Ball Club Programs which run for the entire season.